Problem to run weatherstation.py "No USB libary found"

Moritz Neumann

Nov 11, 2020, 5:02:00 AM11/11/20
to pywws

Hi,

i try to run on my RaspberryPi4 with Python3.7 the weatherstation.py, to get some easy weatherinformations for a own python Projekt, but everything i´ve try to run the programm doesent work and i end up with No USB libary found".

I´ve trying "pip3 install libusb", "pip3 install usb", "sudo apt-get install python-libusb1.0.0", "sudo apt-get install python-usb", "pip3 install pyusb"

Any ideas to try something else?

Jim Easterbrook

Nov 11, 2020, 5:06:36 AM11/11/20
to py...@googlegroups.com
Try 'sudo apt-get install python3-libusb1' to install the Python 3
version instead of the Python 2 version.

--
Jim Easterbrook <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>