pywws

Steen Christensen

Apr 21, 2024, 4:18:59 AMApr 21
to pywws
Have do i Make pywws.hourly to make files in a dir i have made on my pi. then i am able to transfer via sftp to my nas webside???.
Regards: Steen Christensen
                 http://stoneplace.dk/vejret

Jim Easterbrook

Apr 21, 2024, 4:25:56 AMApr 21
to py...@googlegroups.com
On 21/04/2024 09:18, Steen Christensen wrote:
> Have do i Make pywws.hourly to make files in a dir i have made on my pi.
> then i am able to transfer via sftp to my nas webside???.

Use templates or graph templates to create the files based on your
weather data, and use the 'copy' or 'sftp' services to copy those files
to another directory or a web site.

List the template names in the [hourly] section of weather.ini

https://pywws.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guides/hourlylogging.html#configuring-periodic-tasks

--
Jim Easterbrook <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>

Steen Christensen

Apr 22, 2024, 1:52:56 AMApr 22
to pywws
thank you it is working. having a little problem getting the update right.
regards Steen

Steen Christensen

May 3, 2024, 1:11:23 AMMay 3
to pywws
Now it is working ok. thank you for help.
regards Steen