Creating an online Ladino dictionary with Python and JavaScript

Gabor Szabo

May 10, 2022, 3:32:42 AM5/10/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

As my students in various Python courses can tell you,  in the last couple of months, since I started to learn Ladino, I can't shut up about it.

At first it was only learning the language, but now it also became a tech-project.

Building an online dictionary. Making the language more accessible to everyone.

I am not using fancy tools, just a little bit of Python, JavaScript, Bulma, and Git, but I think it is quite interesting. So I am going to give a presentation about it.

Register here for the online meeting:

The dictionary is here: https://diksionaryo.szabgab.com/

Gabor
ps. Just a reminder that a collection of the videos and slides of previous PyWeb-IL events is here: https://pyweb-il.github.io/