Looking for a payed mentor

nadav ofer

Jan 29, 2024, 4:10:45 AMJan 29
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My name is Nadav, I'm working as infrustracture SW developer for ~1.5 years, mostly Python for image analysis, automation and web development.

I'm looking for a payed (hourly) mentor that will be available mostly for consulting during developments in the fields of :

- Web development / Python web development
- Databases
- Scaling / performances / optamization issues
- Best practices and code design

I wonder if someone knows a company that offers this kind of service or if someone can offer himself / a friend.

Thanks,
Nadav

Aur Saraf

Feb 13, 2024, 4:23:08 AMFeb 13
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
I do this sort of thing, but I'm not sure I have availability between the war and a big project. How many hours per week were you thinking of?

nadav ofer

Feb 14, 2024, 4:17:46 AMFeb 14
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,