Feedback on Celery

Omer Katz

Mar 8, 2022, 8:55:38 AMMar 8
to PyWeb-IL
Greetings.
My name is Omer Katz.
I've been working on Celery since 2014, and am probably one of the most active people in Github's Celery repository.

It's clear to me that Celery could be improved significantly and I'm working on a more comprehensive solution that will help many users. In order to determine where to focus my work, I'd like to have brief conversations with developers who have experienced challenges working with Celery.

Can I have 10 minutes of your time to discuss these challenges? My goal is to incorporate your feedback in order to make my contributions to the project more useful to the community.

Meir Kriheli

Mar 9, 2022, 2:53:44 AMMar 9
to pyweb-il
Hi Omer,

I'm not sure it would benefit your mental health, but if you want to risk it by talking about Celery with me, I'm in.

Cheers
Meir

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.