pyconIL 2022 - pricing

alonn

May 30, 2022, 2:19:38 PM5/30/22
to PyWeb-IL
I've missed the first two batches and need to create a company credit card for the next one, but I can't find no clue about the price. Can someone give me the number (the regular price,, no need for discount tickets)

Thanks!

tal tz

May 30, 2022, 4:54:36 PM5/30/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
I miss it too, but I think it was 350 shekels for the 2 days (didn't see option for one day)

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 9:19 PM alonn <alon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've missed the first two batches and need to create a company credit card for the next one, but I can't find no clue about the price. Can someone give me the number (the regular price,, no need for discount tickets)

Thanks!

Sim Zacks

May 31, 2022, 1:56:20 AM5/31/22
to pyweb-il
More tickets will be on sale a few days after the agenda is released, hopefully by the beginning of the week. You can follow the Pycon social media (linkedin, facebook, twitter) to get a couple days advance notice as to when the tickets will be on sale. The last batch of tickets (150 tickets) sold out within an hour and a half. So I recommend buying at 9AM, when the sale will open.

There will be tickets for both 1 or 2 days.
Prices:
2 day ticket: 350 NIS
1 day ticket: 200 NIS

Sim

Sim Zacks

Jun 1, 2022, 9:40:52 AM6/1/22
to pyweb-il
350 shekels for both days
200 for a single day

Tickets will hopefully be released by the end of next week.
You can follow pycon's social media (linkedin, facebook, twitter) for notice a couple days in advance

Sim