PyWeb Meeting in March

Gabor Szabo

Jan 28, 2024, 8:07:19 AMJan 28
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For way too long we have not had a meeting. I saw other groups have started to organize meetings, so let's hope that the situation is improving and we can start having in-person meetings as well.

I'd like to put out a call for speakers.

Planned date: March 4, 2024
We have a potential host in the southern part of Herzliya Pituach. As we have not finalized all the details yet I am not publishing the host.

Who would be interested in giving a presentation?

Gabor

alonn

Feb 1, 2024, 12:32:07 PMFeb 1
to PyWeb-IL
Hey, I'd be glad if the group would meet. but this specific date is the Reversim summit first day and probably lots of us would be there, so I'd consider another date if possible

Gabor Szabo

Feb 5, 2024, 10:13:31 AMFeb 5
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Several people mentioned that this falls on the same date when Reversim is so we are pushing it by 2 weeks to March 18th. I hope that does not collide with anything.

Same question, who would like to give a presentation? Please send me the title, a short explanation that we can put on the announcement and lengths of the presentation.

Gabor