Talks needed for PyWeb-IL on 2021-07-05

Ram Rachum

May 15, 2021, 9:21:19 AM5/15/21
to pyweb-il
Hi guys!

Would anyone like to give a talk at PyWeb-IL on July 5th?

We've got spots for two talks, any length would be accepted.

We welcome talks that have anything to do with Python, web development (front and back), databases, and sometimes things that don't quite fall in any of these baskets. If you have an idea for a talk and you're not sure whether it'll be appropriate, please email me and ask and I'll let you know.

If you're interested in giving a talk, please email me with the title and estimated length, or add them here under "Possible future talks" and let me know: https://trello.com/b/4G4euzfx/pyweb-il-talks (if you don't have editing permissions there, email me and I'll add you as an editor.)

Thanks,
Ram.

Ram Rachum

May 15, 2021, 9:58:49 AM5/15/21
to pyweb-il
Update: Aur will give his talk "The Two Hard Things In Computer Science".

There's one slot left, please volunteer to give it!

Haki

May 31, 2021, 10:50:05 AM5/31/21
to PyWeb-IL
I can give a talk about "Unlocking the full potential of PostgreSQL indexes in Django", 30-45 minutes.

Haki Benita.

Ram Rachum

May 31, 2021, 1:03:58 PM5/31/21
to pyweb-il
LOL, I already announced it last week. Can I schedule that talk for 2021-09-13? It's highly likely that it'll be a non-Zoom meetup, at Google Campus :)

Haki

Jun 3, 2021, 2:54:52 AM6/3/21
to PyWeb-IL
Hey Ram,
Sorry, must have missed that :)

Sep 13 is a long time from now, but sure, you can write me down for a talk about "Unlocking the full potential of PostgreSQL indexes in Django".

Haki Benita.

Ram Rachum

Jun 3, 2021, 2:57:05 AM6/3/21
to pyweb-il
Awesome. I'll confirm with you in August.

Haki

Jun 3, 2021, 3:02:57 AM6/3/21
to PyWeb-IL
Thanks Ram!

I have a bunch of Python talks, if you ever get stuck with a spot you can't fill, I'll be happy to fill it :)