Meeting on 18 March

Gabor Szabo

Feb 15, 2024, 2:42:34 AMFeb 15
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Finally we are planning a meeting on 18 March at Infinidat in Herzeliya Pituach

We have a presentation by Elad Silberring: Python dataclasses
and we are going to add another presentation soon.

regards
    Gabor

Gabor Szabo

Mar 3, 2024, 5:25:37 AMMar 3
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have the second presentation added to the event:

Liad Oz:  Hacking 'import' (30 minutes) We'll be taking a look at how python 'imports' work behind the scenes and how PYTHONPATH and sys.path affect it. Then learn how to hook into the 'import' logic and show practical (and ridiculous) applications of them.

regards
     Gabor

Gabor Szabo

Mar 17, 2024, 5:04:29 AMMar 17
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Meetup is tomorrow. There are still a few more spots left. https://www.meetup.com/pyweb-il/events/299210166/

Gabor

Gabor Szabo

Mar 18, 2024, 3:23:40 PMMar 18
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am on my way home.

We had a very nice turnout. Some 55 people arrived. Many were from Infinidat (the host), a few were from near-by companies (walking distance).
About 40-50% used some form of transportation to get to the Meetup.

I did not ask, but Meetup says that 46 out of the 80 people who registered to the Meetup did so for the first time.

Thanks to all the speakers and our host.

regards
    Gabor