Seeking Advisor for Development Project - Django

Leslie Klein

Jul 5, 2024, 12:55:11 AM (12 days ago) Jul 5
to PyWeb-IL

We are evaluating options for in-house software development of inventory control systems which are currently operating with Legacy, proprietary software (like Cobol) which require a transition to a modern platform. We are seriously considering Django as a possible alternative. In this respect, we would like to get further information/input as to the viability of Django for our requirements. We are interested in making initial contact with Experienced, proficient advisor with the aims of assessing whether Django is an appropriate framework for our project and Connecting with hands-on developers who can assist with the process. If you have the competent skills for assisting us with the above, please let me know so that I can arrange a meeting with you.