Job opportunity

yarden schwarzmann

Nov 15, 2021, 11:43:57 AM11/15/21
to PyWeb-IL

Hi all,

We're looking for a freelancer to do some Python & Javascript work for a promising early-stage startup, which may develop into an opportunity to join.

 Initially, we're looking to:

 - Implement, test, and integrate a solution to extract user sessions from design-partner's website. user sessions = series of all mouse/touch/keyboard activities ordered by user and by time (might use google analytics or third party solutions).

- Analyze and deliver the data to our AI engineer.

- Work with our AI engineer on an algorithmic solution based on the above data.

 and of course there's more to come

contact me for further info.

Yarden

yard...@gmail.com