django-friendship

אורי

Feb 11, 2021, 2:32:38 AM2/11/21
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are using django-friendship (https://github.com/revsys/django-friendship) in our open source social network, Speedy Net (https://github.com/speedy-net/speedy-net). I noticed that the django-friendship repository is very rarely maintained. I would like to know if any of you are interested in maintaining django-friendship, and possibly forking it on GitHub. Django-friendship lets you have friends with Django, with optional following and blocking users. There are some issues on GitHub which need to be addressed, and I also submitted a pull request last year which hasn't been merged yet.

I forked django-friendship to https://github.com/speedy-net/django-friendship, and I'm thinking about maintaining it together with other developers. If any of you are interested in maintaining django-friendship with me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Uri Rodberg, Speedy Net.
u...@speedy.net