OT: Rust in Israel

Gabor Szabo

Oct 31, 2023, 12:27:24 PM10/31/23
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the OT, but I am sure there are quite a few people here who are also interested in Rust as it might be quite relevant to you.
For example the rewriting of the core of pydantic in Rust and the fact that besides C, Rust is the only language allowed in the Linux kernel.

There is also a link to the next Zoom-based Rust meetup where I am going to give a presentation about the Rust Digger project.

I'd like to invite you both to the meetup and to the various communication channels.

regards
    Gabor
    Rust in Israel: https://rust.org.il/