Announcing PyWeb-IL #98: Vulnerabilities and PostgreSQL

Ram Rachum

May 16, 2022, 9:03:25 AM5/16/22
to pyweb-il
Date and time: July 4th, 18:00
Location: Viz.ai offices (Menachem Begin 150 Tel Aviv, 19th floor)

Hi! This is PyWeb-IL's regular monthly meetup. As usual, we'll have talks given by group members on topics such as Python, web development, Django, databases, JavaScript, and other related (and sometimes not so related) topics.

All the talks would be given in Hebrew.

Agenda:

• Mingling

• About Viz.AI (10 mins)

• Adam Gold: How I found and fixed a vulnerability in Python (40 mins)

• Break

• Amir More: Cultural Learnings of PostgreSQL for Make Benefit Glorious Company Product (40 mins)

This meetup is generously hosted by viz.ai.

Ram Rachum

Jul 3, 2022, 3:46:56 AM7/3/22
to pyweb-il, Liron Patt
Hi everyone!

Reminder, this meeting is tomorrow evening. Amir More got Covid so I've replaced his Postgres talk with a talk by Miki Tebeka about `python -m`.

Thanks,
Ram.

moshe nahmias

Jul 3, 2022, 4:36:20 AM7/3/22
to pywe...@googlegroups.com
Will the meeting be recorded? it seems that it's full and I might not be able to come either way

Ram Rachum

Jul 3, 2022, 4:42:04 AM7/3/22
to pyweb-il
It won't be recorded, sorry. We need to see how the new place works for us before we could think about recording.