Announcing PyWeb-IL #99: PostgreSQL and Change Data Capture

Ram Rachum

Aug 1, 2022, 10:48:48 AM8/1/22
to pyweb-il
Time: September 5th 2022, 18:00
Location: Swimm, Frisch 5 Tel Aviv, 6th floor

Hi! This is PyWeb-IL's regular monthly meetup. As usual, we'll have talks given by group members on topics such as Python, web development, Django, databases, JavaScript, and other related (and sometimes not so related) topics.

All the talks would be given in Hebrew.

Agenda:

• Mingling

• About Swimm (10 mins)

• Amir More: Cultural Learnings of PostgreSQL for Make Benefit Glorious Company Product (40 mins)

• Break

• Alon Nisser: Change Data Capture (CDC) for advanced integration (30 mins)

This meetup is generously hosted by Swimm.

Ram Rachum

Aug 30, 2022, 8:50:45 AM8/30/22
to pyweb-il
Because there are Go and Rust meetups happening at the same time, I moved PyWeb-IL one week ahead, to September 12th, at 18:00. See you then.

Also, instead of Alon's talk, Aur Saraf will give a talk about Git:

Aur Saraf: Git is a great design (45 mins)

Git is an exceptionally great software design. By understanding its design, we will learn not only how to design great software (when it's possible), but also how to anticipate the existence and guess the name of every obscure git command or parameter, and become the go-to person in our team for git issues.

Ram Rachum

Sep 12, 2022, 3:07:15 AM9/12/22
to pyweb-il
Good morning everyone!

I hope to see you at the meetup today at 18:00.

I made a small mistake in the address in my first message, here's the correct address: Swimm, Frisch 3, Tel Aviv, 6th floor