We're hiring Pythonistas at Rhino Health

已查看 27 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tal Einat

未读,
2021年2月16日 03:32:582021/2/16
收件人 pywe...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends and colleagues,

I recently joined Rhino Health, dedicated to accelerating the creation and adoption of AI solutions in healthcare. We just raised a $5M seed round, and are building our core technology team in Israel.

We're looking for full-stack engineers, devops engineers, and data scientists. Of course, Python will be used extensively, or I wouldn't be posting here. Full details on our website.

This is an amazing opportunity to join an early stage startup as one of the first employees, helping to build everything from the ground up and having a lot of impact that can really improve the world we live in.

The benefits are great, and while we're working from home for now, we plan to open an office in Tel-Aviv once the pandemic has subsided in Israel.

If this is relevant for you or someone you know - reach out!

- Tal Einat
回复全部
回复作者
转发