High-priority C2C job opportunity::: Sr Java Developer(12+ years of experience)

Md Imtiaz

Feb 11, 2022, 10:20:17 AM2/11/22
to md.i...@my3tech.com
Hope this email finds you well!!!

This is Imtiaz from My3tech

I have an urgent job opportunity with my client

Please find Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested and available for below position

Please reply to md.i...@my3tech.com

Job Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: DC Metro Area
Duration: 12 Months

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
    • MUST HAVE 12+ years of experience working in a Java enterprise environment
    • MUST HAVE experience working on high volume systems
    • MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience working with Spring, Spring Boot, and Web Services
    • MUST HAVE experience with Cassandra, HBase, Bigtable, or DynamoDB
    • MUST HAVE experience developing in a Linux environment
    • Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
HIGHLY DESIRED REQUIREMENTS
    • Experience with a graph database such as DataStax
    • Experience with the GraphQL API
    • Experience with Kafka or other similar large-scale messaging technologies
    • Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
    • Experience with Spark and Scala
    • Experience configuring and using Gradle and/or Maven
    • Experience with Git
    • Knowledge and understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum procedures, CI/CD and Automation

Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details mentioned below.

First Name

Last name

Phone No

Email id

Skype id

LinkedIn Id

Current Location with Zip Code

Employer details

Availability to Join the Project

Last Four Digits of SSN

Current Visa Status and Validity

Date of Entry to US

On what Visa He/she entered to US

Bachelor’s (Courses/University/Pass out Year)

Master’s (Courses/University/Pass out Year)

 If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references to me.

Thanks & regards,

Md Imtiaz

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 | Direct: 214-758-7404|md.i...@my3tech.com

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

image.png

An E-Verify Company

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email

Ralf Gommers

Feb 11, 2022, 10:30:03 AM2/11/22
to pywav...@googlegroups.com
Please stop spamming this list. These messages are not welcome. Any further message will just be marked as spam and deleted.