Reduce num of channels from dwt

Yonatan Ben Avraham

Apr 16, 2022, 10:16:40 AMApr 16
to PyWavelets
Hello, I was using pywt.dwt function for obtaining features from a given signal and after this I was trying to feed the results to a convolutional neural networks. But I have received a Runtime error saying that: "RuntimeError: Given groups=1, weight of size [32, 1, 5, 5], expected input[1, 400, 1, 5] to have 1 channels, but got 400 channels instead". How can I reduce the number of output channels from dwt function? maybe I should use another function instead?

abdullah

Apr 16, 2022, 11:45:03 AMApr 16
to pywav...@googlegroups.com
Hi,