Export image

Gis Geo

Aug 26, 2023, 7:27:37 PM8/26/23
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone how can i save satellite image in tiff format by SIFT.
Regards

David Hoese

Aug 27, 2023, 4:00:32 PM8/27/23
to pyt...@googlegroups.com, Gis Geo
Hi,

Could you provide more detail about what you're trying to do? SIFT (which is not technically a pytroll maintained project) does not save data as images, but only saves the screenshots or animations viewed in the GUI. If you would like to instead load a geotiff inside SIFT then I request that you post a question to the SIFT project's main repository as an issue. If you are asking how to create a tiff/geotiff with Satpy, then please see the Satpy documentation's quick start which I believe describes that.

Otherwise, please provide more detail so I can guide you to the right answer.

Dave