Problem install pip remap in python

Gis Geo

Jan 8, 2022, 6:32:29 AM1/8/22
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
Hello my friends, I am facing a problem in installing the remap and mpl library for the purpose of making color images of the moon meteosat. Please guide and direct me to solve this problem.

David Hoese

Jan 8, 2022, 7:22:28 AM1/8/22
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
Please provide more information. You haven't told us anything about what isn't working yet. What is the problem? What commands are you running? What error messages are you seeing? Did you follow the instructions for installation on the matplotlib website?

When you say "remap" library do you mean pyresample? The pytroll group maintains a library called pyresample, not remap.

Dave

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022, 5:32 AM Gis Geo <gis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello my friends, I am facing a problem in installing the remap and mpl library for the purpose of making color images of the moon meteosat. Please guide and direct me to solve this problem.

Gis Geo

Jan 8, 2022, 1:35:54 PM1/8/22
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
هل عندك حساب على سكايب لكي اتواصل معك شخصيا

David Hoese

Jan 8, 2022, 1:37:22 PM1/8/22
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
No I don't. Please join the Pytroll slack if you'd like additional help.
See:

http://pytroll.github.io/#getting-in-touch

Dave

On 1/8/22 12:35, Gis Geo wrote:
> هل عندك حساب على سكايب لكي اتواصل معك شخصيا
>
> في السبت، ٨ يناير، ٢٠٢٢ ٣:٢٢ م David Hoese <dho...@gmail.com
> <mailto:dho...@gmail.com>> كتب:
>
> Please provide more information. You haven't told us anything about
> what isn't working yet. What is the problem? What commands are you
> running? What error messages are you seeing? Did you follow the
> instructions for installation on the matplotlib website?
>
> When you say "remap" library do you mean pyresample? The pytroll
> group maintains a library called pyresample, not remap.
>
> Dave
>
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2022, 5:32 AM Gis Geo <gis...@gmail.com
> <mailto:gis...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello my friends, I am facing a problem in installing the remap
> and mpl library for the purpose of making color images of the
> moon meteosat. Please guide and direct me to solve this problem.
>
> --
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAJccSQ9mXJNUNiUGV5v4GGSVGNJ2cK3utoo55Tok9PfCMbdjpg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAJccSQ9mXJNUNiUGV5v4GGSVGNJ2cK3utoo55Tok9PfCMbdjpg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.