Problem install pip remap in python

22 views
Skip to first unread message

Gis Geo

unread,
Jan 8, 2022, 6:32:29 AMJan 8
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
Hello my friends, I am facing a problem in installing the remap and mpl library for the purpose of making color images of the moon meteosat. Please guide and direct me to solve this problem.

David Hoese

unread,
Jan 8, 2022, 7:22:28 AMJan 8
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
Please provide more information. You haven't told us anything about what isn't working yet. What is the problem? What commands are you running? What error messages are you seeing? Did you follow the instructions for installation on the matplotlib website?

When you say "remap" library do you mean pyresample? The pytroll group maintains a library called pyresample, not remap.

Dave

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022, 5:32 AM Gis Geo <gis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello my friends, I am facing a problem in installing the remap and mpl library for the purpose of making color images of the moon meteosat. Please guide and direct me to solve this problem.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pytroll" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAG3epdCQ%2B6dfjkJm_m1S7TD9H9dBYOQYexX8M7%3D%2BWtSYO_9_Yw%40mail.gmail.com.

Gis Geo

unread,
Jan 8, 2022, 1:35:54 PMJan 8
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
هل عندك حساب على سكايب لكي اتواصل معك شخصيا 

David Hoese

unread,
Jan 8, 2022, 1:37:22 PMJan 8
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
No I don't. Please join the Pytroll slack if you'd like additional help.
See:

http://pytroll.github.io/#getting-in-touch

Dave

On 1/8/22 12:35, Gis Geo wrote:
> هل عندك حساب على سكايب لكي اتواصل معك شخصيا
>
> في السبت، ٨ يناير، ٢٠٢٢ ٣:٢٢ م David Hoese <dho...@gmail.com
> <mailto:dho...@gmail.com>> كتب:
>
> Please provide more information. You haven't told us anything about
> what isn't working yet. What is the problem? What commands are you
> running? What error messages are you seeing? Did you follow the
> instructions for installation on the matplotlib website?
>
> When you say "remap" library do you mean pyresample? The pytroll
> group maintains a library called pyresample, not remap.
>
> Dave
>
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2022, 5:32 AM Gis Geo <gis...@gmail.com
> <mailto:gis...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello my friends, I am facing a problem in installing the remap
> and mpl library for the purpose of making color images of the
> moon meteosat. Please guide and direct me to solve this problem.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "pytroll" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
> it, send an email to pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAG3epdCQ%2B6dfjkJm_m1S7TD9H9dBYOQYexX8M7%3D%2BWtSYO_9_Yw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "pytroll" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAJccSQ9mXJNUNiUGV5v4GGSVGNJ2cK3utoo55Tok9PfCMbdjpg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAJccSQ9mXJNUNiUGV5v4GGSVGNJ2cK3utoo55Tok9PfCMbdjpg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "pytroll" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAG3epdDv9YbuuL8BgHnCiksVAZbx2hdd2TVQvjXM5qL6nr2P2g%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/CAG3epdDv9YbuuL8BgHnCiksVAZbx2hdd2TVQvjXM5qL6nr2P2g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Gis Geo

unread,
Jan 8, 2022, 2:48:33 PMJan 8
to pyt...@googlegroups.com
Okay . Thanks dear.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pytroll+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pytroll/d493c839-3207-73e6-b86a-f7bd25c805f2%40gmail.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages