django and pytomation_ui

David

Feb 3, 2018, 7:07:31 PM2/3/18
to pytomation
Does anyone use these skeletons? They're candidates for removal. I think they would confuse things for a new user/dev, especially the pytomation_ui folder, which does not contain a UI.

George Farris

Feb 3, 2018, 10:05:23 PM2/3/18
to pytom...@googlegroups.com
I've never used them, as far as I am concerned they can go.

On Sat, 2018-02-03 at 16:07 -0800, David wrote:
Does anyone use these skeletons? They're candidates for removal. I think they would confuse things for a new user/dev, especially the pytomation_ui folder, which does not contain a UI.

Jason Sharpee

Feb 4, 2018, 6:57:08 AM2/4/18
to pytom...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.  That was my experiment that was unfinished.   Please remove.