Is development active

Soldcake Lai

Jan 26, 2016, 4:58:04 PM1/26/16
to python(x,y)
Hi,
Is Python(X,Y) still in active development?
Is there a developer forum/group anywhere?
best regards
c.h.

Gabi Davar

Jan 26, 2016, 5:02:35 PM1/26/16
to python(x,y)
Yes it is. I hope to post a new version in a week or two.

This groups serves as a developer forum/group. ATM there is only one developer - me.

Soldcake Lai

Jan 28, 2016, 3:19:08 AM1/28/16
to python(x,y)
Any hint on how to build pythonxy from git, how to test python test pythonxy, how to submit bug ticket, how to submit code fix?

best regards
c.h.

David Martinez

Jan 28, 2016, 3:19:10 AM1/28/16
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavi,

Are you planing to release a 64bits version?

Regards
David

David Martínez
tot...@gmail.com

Soldcake Lai

Feb 11, 2016, 12:35:52 AM2/11/16
to python(x,y)
Hi Gavi,
how can we help?
c.h.

Vivek Singh

Aug 30, 2017, 3:30:10 PM8/30/17
to python(x,y)
It has been two year now without an update. It the project still active? I see lot of potential in pythonxy, hope the development is not dead yet.

Gabi Davar

Aug 30, 2017, 3:32:37 PM8/30/17
to python(x,y)
The project is dormant. There are active alternative - WinPython & Anaconda to name a few.

If there will be a next version - it will be python 3.6 based.

Vivek Singh

Mar 17, 2018, 5:11:12 AM3/17/18
to python(x,y)
I really wish the development continues with recent updates for python & its libraries. If the project is dormant it would be nice you could provide us with the source code. I'm willing to contribute or maintain the distribution. python-xy has lot of potential.