Introduction

Hans...@ptb.de

Jul 5, 2016, 6:39:10 AM7/5/16
to pyth...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
In recent years I have given courses at my university introduction python(xy). Now I published my manuscript as a‎ paperback as well as an e-book. If you are interested to give such a course, it may be stimulus and model. Others might take this as a hint for potential python(xy)-users. It seems to be the only book dedicated to python(xy), at least, if you search on Amazon's homepage for "python(xy)" only my book is presented. The e-book you may find in Kindle shop.
Best regards
Hans‎ Koch

The title of the book is: "Performing Science with Open Source Software - Utilizing Python(x,y)"