How to reinstall packages?

Erick Fonseca

Jul 25, 2015, 4:13:47 AM7/25/15
to python(x,y)
So, I had a perfectly working installation of Python(x, y). Recently, though, I started messing
around with some modules and ended up running a pip command with --upgrade, which I suppose
upgraded scipy.

Now, scipy and sklearn stopped working correctly. I thought to simply delete their folders from
Lib/site-packages and running the Python (x, y) installer, but it didn't help. The installer ignored
their absence.

Is there a simple way to reinstall just some specific missing packages? Perhaps some config file
in the Python folder that I should change before running the installer?

Thanks,
Erick Fonseca

Gabi Davar

Sep 1, 2015, 12:31:06 AM9/1/15
to python(x,y)
Since the new site is under construction, please download your needs directly from sf:

-g