PythonXY v2.7.10 error

pyuser00

Jun 27, 2016, 10:58:08 AM6/27/16
to python(x,y)
import matplotlib.pyplot returns an error regarding ft2font module not being able to find a required *.dll. Running DependencyWalker on ft2font.pyd shows all dependencies exists. How can I correct this issue from the installer package; I cannot use pip or PyPI?

Johannes Eckstein

Jun 27, 2016, 1:57:54 PM6/27/16
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
same problem here....

the .exe intallers for Windows have vanished

this means basically no installation behind company firewalls...

Von: pyuser00 <rambo...@gmail.com>
Datum: 24.06.2016 18:28 (GMT+01:00)
An: "python(x,y)" <pyth...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [python(x,y)] PythonXY v2.7.10 error