New Ubuntu repository for pythonxy-linux available

Claude

Jan 21, 2009, 4:59:52 PM1/21/09
to pythonxy-linux
Hi all,
The new Ubuntu repository for pythonxy-linux is available at
http://linux.pythonxy.com/ubuntu

Claude

Philipp Lies

Jan 23, 2009, 5:14:56 PM1/23/09
to pythonxy-linux
At first, thanks guys for that nice piece of work.

Now I just want to give you some feedback: I tested your hardy
packages on intrepid (Ubuntu 8.10) and it works flawlessly.
But: There is no link on the pythonxy.com site to the linux page. I
didn't have my e-mails on my second PC so I searched my a.. off to
find the link to the repository. Please add a link somewhere so that
people can find the site.

Have a nice weekend!

Philipp

skor...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2009, 12:54:40 AM2/1/09
to pythonxy-linux
Hi, I would also like to try the distribution but still no access to
the repos from the http://linux.pythonxy.com/ubuntu site ...
any updates forthcoming? Thanks

Claude Gouedard

Feb 1, 2009, 7:29:09 AM2/1/09
to pythonx...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

What do you mean by "no access to the repos " ...
... with a package manager ?

Claude