9.04 Jaunty Install--what am I doing wrong?

7 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

CentralFLBill

não lida,
24 de mai. de 2009, 09:27:3224/05/2009
para pythonxy-linux
I added the pythonxy repositories per the directions at
http://linux.pythonxy.com/ubuntu/, now cannot seem to get all package
dependencies resolved to install pythonxy under Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty.

When under Synaptic I try to mark pythonxy-base for installation i
get:

pythonxy-base:
Depends: python-qwt4 but it is not going to be installed

when I try to install python-qwt4 I get the following:
python-qwt4:
Depends: python (<2.6) but 2.6.2-0ubuntu1 is to be installed

when I try to install pythonxy-dev I get:
pythonxy-dev:
Depends: pythonxy-base but it is not going to be installed'

so it's like some kind of circular references that can't be resolved.
what am I doing wrong?
thanks in advance for the help

Antonio Valentino

não lida,
24 de mai. de 2009, 12:58:5024/05/2009
para pythonx...@googlegroups.com, baileyd...@gmail.com
Il giorno Sun, 24 May 2009 06:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
CentralFLBill <baileyd...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

It is a known bug of Jaunty

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pyqwt5/+bug/342782

It seems that there is a fix out there but the official package is
still broken.

Please also note that jaunty doesn't seems to be a release supported by
pyxy.

--
Antonio Valentino

Responder a todos