[Fwd: [Configobj-develop] Commi to Ordered Dictionary]

Michael Foord

Nov 25, 2006, 4:28:03 PM11/25/06
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Configobj-develop] Commi to Ordered Dictionary
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:01:34 +0100
From: Nicola Larosa <ni...@tekNico.net>
To: configob...@lists.sourceforge.net

I started by refreshing the Ordered Dictionary (part of the PythonUtils, as
ConfigObj). I added some stuff proposed by Tim Wegener, and made some
cleanup to the code and the docs.

Those not willing to wait for the 0.2.2 official Ordered Dictionary release
may get the files from Subversion.

And now we return you to the regular ConfigObj programming.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Hotmail allows you to blacklist certain e-mail addresses, so that mail
from them automatically goes into your spam trap. Have you ever tried
blocking all that incessant marketing e-mail from Microsoft? You can't.
-- Bruce Schneier, May 2006