Pythonutils

1 view

fuzz...@voidspace.org.uk

Jun 18, 2006, 1:49:49 PM6/18/06
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

Pythonutils

emoticon:bugs I haven't updated the Pythonutils Package for a while. Several of the modules in it have more recent versions available, so it's about time. Smile

As soon as StandOut 3 is ready for release, I will also release an updated Pythonutils package.

I'm going to drop the listquote module, as it is unloved and unused [1].

I'm also considering dropping the pythonutils namespace and making pythonutils a bundle of modules rather than a package. For backwards compatibility in the forthcoming 0.3.0 release I can include a pythonutils.py module which imports everything and behaves like the pythonutils package.

[1]Even by me. Laughing Back in the dim and distant past it was needed for ConfigObj.

Posted by Fuzzyman on 2006-06-18 18:32:19.
Categories: Projects, Python
Visit the Voidspace Techie Blog to read this entry and more.