Pythonutils News

fuzz...@voidspace.org.uk

Jul 22, 2006, 11:30:10 AM7/22/06
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

Pythonutils News

emoticon:cyberpunk There are two minor updates to pythonutils modules in the SVN Repository.

First there is an improvement to StandOut 3. As well as providing logging and verbosity levels from the Python level, it now implements a software unbuffered mode. You can fetch it from :

StandOut3 Subversion Branch

There is also a minor bugfix in Pathutils to make the module Python 2.5 compatible [1]. You can fetch this from :

Pathutils in SVN

Once a few more things are out of the way, there will be a well overdue release of Pythonutils. Smile

[1]I haven't fully tested with Python 2.5, but I needed to move a from __future__ ... statement to get it to work at all.

Posted by Fuzzyman on 2006-07-22 15:49:32.
Categories: Python, Projects
Visit the Voidspace Techie Blog to read this entry and more.