IMME NEED -- QA Engineer -- Merrimack, NH

Ayaan Ali

Nov 9, 2016, 3:11:54 PM11/9/16
to ayaa...@panzersolutions.com
Hello Professional,
Hope the day is treating you well!

Please see the requirement below and let me know if you are interested in moving forward. If yes, kindly send us your updated resume along
with contact information.

Position:  QA Automation Engineer
Location:  Merrimack, NH
Duration:   6+months
Only H1B

MAX RATE $35/hr on C2C MAXXXXX

IMME NEED -- QA Engineer  -- Merrimack, NH

Must-Haves
5-7+ Years of overall experience
5+ Years of .Net (specifically Microsoft Visual Studio) experience from a test automation perspective
3+ Years C# experience in Automation Testing (writing acceptance tests)
Experience with Fitnesse OR Cucumber
3+ Years of Source Code Management tools (Stash or Jenkins)
Ability to write Oracle Queries
Experience/comfortability operating in a Unix Environment

Plusses:
Agile experience
Experience working in the finance space-need to understand banking/have worked on cash tools
UI Development experience

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Regards,
Ayaan Ali | IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC | 50 Washington Street, 9th Floor,  SONO Corporate Center Norwalk CT 06854
Fax: 203-286-1457 l  Email: Ayaa...@panzersolutions.com | Testimonials: http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended

recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this

communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive

this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such

that your email would be taken out of our distribution.