Assistance with Python Curses

youngentre...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2017, 1:14:43 AM12/3/17
to Python User Group, Singapore
Dear all,
            I need assistance with Python 3.6.3 due to some issues regarding the Command Prompts. I am trying to make the Snake Game in Python with the Curses programme, i need your assistance as i am unable to import the curses file even though i pip installed it. I need your assistance into finding the issues of the code i uploaded and thank you for your time. And i wish you all the best day ahead.

Cheers,

James Law
Snake.py

Vinay Dahiya

Dec 3, 2017, 1:56:04 AM12/3/17
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
python program seems fine. There must be some issues on how your trying to run the code.
Which OS are you on?
try running:
pip freeze
the libraries should show up in it

The Python Community in Singapore!

www: http://python.sg
twitter: http://twitter.com/pythonsg
fb: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pythonsg

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Python User Group, Singapore" group.