Hiring Software Engineers with interest for infrastructure and blockchain

Eugene Aseev

Apr 27, 2021, 2:09:17 AM4/27/21
to Python User Group, Singapore

At Chainstack we are building the ultimate blockchain control panel for businesses. We believe companies should spend their precious time leveraging the massive potential of decentralized solutions. Instead, we find many teams struggling through the complex blockchain maze. Our offering — a cloud and protocol-agnostic platform that will enable innovators of all sizes to rapidly deploy and manage blockchain applications.

We are a fast-growing startup with strong roots in enterprise IT and cybersecurity. This means you can make an impact from day one contributing to our vision of making blockchain adoption as simple as modern web services.

We are currently looking for a versatile and enthusiastic Software Engineer, who can suggest elegant architecture solutions, build and operate robust backend services, as well as troubleshoot blockchain protocol issues of any complexity.

You will work on:

  • Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, improving reliable and scalable managed blockchain platform
  • Troubleshooting issues with services and blockchain protocols provided by Chainstack and recommending solutions

You will be awesome at this role if you have:

  • Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
  • 2+ years of Python development with expertise in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
  • Understanding of async programming
  • Experience in working with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
  • Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
  • Ability to speak and write in English

You will be even more awesome if you have:

  • Familiarity with cybersecurity
  • Experience in working with blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and R3 Corda
  • Exposure to cloud platforms like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure
Apply now by emailing your CV to car...@chainstack.com 🚀