Invitation to Hedera18 Hackathon

jes...@bemyapp.com

Oct 5, 2018, 5:30:16 AM10/5/18
to Python User Group, Singapore
Hello everyone at Python User Group Singapore!

I am Jeslyn from BeMyApp, and I am thrilled to share that BeMyApp is partnering with Hedera Hashgraph to bring Hedera18 Hackathon to Singapore! It is the first global, decentralized hashgraph hackathon and I am inviting you (i.e. industry players who are skilled in Python, C++ or Javascript, etc. languages) to come create new and innovative use-cases on hashgraph — the world's fastest distributed ledger platform.

In this two-day hackathon happening on October 15-16, you are welcome to build what’s next in the fast-moving categories — from gaming, social causes to micro-payments — on the hashgraph platform. Competing with you for the Hackathon18 Global Winner title are other participants in Brazil, London, Paris, Tel Aviv and the United States.

Here’s why I think you should join us at Hedera18 Hackathon:
  • You will be building your decentralized app on the world’s fastest distributed ledger platform
  • Winning participants will have their projects incubated and deployed on the Hedera Hashgraph public network
  • USD150,000 winner prize pool in cash and Hedera Hashgraph coins
Learn more and register for the event HERE.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at jes...@bemyapp.com and I’ll be happy to fill you in.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Jeslyn