Process for to get last 3 months billing graph in AWS using python flask & python

sandeep g

Aug 8, 2017, 1:11:45 PM8/8/17
to Python User Group, Singapore
Hi,

How can i get last 3 month's billing graph in AWS using python flask & Python.Here  i already created virtual environment in my local machine. if i run app.py i am getting one ip: 127..0.0.1:5000. there i already wrote like Hello world. if i open with that ip i am getting meaasge like "Hello world". here my requirement is how to connect this to aws using python script and how can i get aws last 6 months billing graph.

Please help me some one. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sandip