[JOB] Kick off your shoes and relax your feet in our Singapore office! Zendesk is looking for a Staff Software Engineer

Caitlin Fairchild

Sep 21, 2017, 9:31:31 PM9/21/17
to Python User Group, Singapore

Kick off your shoes and relax your feet at the Zendesk Singapore office! We’re looking for a Staff Software Engineer with some kickin’ Python skills to join us.

Our Singapore office is the home to our highly successful Chat product and a place that approaches work with calm, focus, a sense of humour and *no shoes required*.

In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work on real-time web interfaces used by millions of people around the globe and work on highly scalable technical challenges.

We’re looking for someone who would like the opportunity for technical leadership as this role is the equivalent to a team lead but on our technical track.

Keen to learn more? Check out our job ad here (http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/zendesk/job/onjK3fwd?__jvst=JobBoard&__jvsd=Caitlin_Fairchild) or send me a message at cfair...@zendesk.com