[X-Post] [datameet] Datameet Pune - Interest mail

Thin Rhino

Jun 24, 2015, 2:18:05 AM6/24/15
to Python Pune, Craig Dsouza
Any python data science enthusiast interested in this?

Cheers
ThinRhino

Jun 24, 2015, 2:43:45 AM6/24/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, Craig Dsouza

Absolutely.

--
JD

Kartik Jagdale

Jun 24, 2015, 5:04:11 AM6/24/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
also will like to discuss about NGO frauds...

On 24/06/2015, Thin Rhino <thin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any python data science enthusiast interested in this?
>
> Cheers
> ThinRhino

Thin Rhino

Jun 24, 2015, 5:05:12 AM6/24/15
to Python Pune
On 24 June 2015 at 14:28, Kartik Jagdale <kartikj...@gmail.com> wrote:
also will like to discuss about NGO frauds...

Kindly join Datameet and continue take up this discussion on that mailing list

Cheers
TR