[X-Post] PyCon India 2023 - Sponsorship & Tickets are live!

Sanchit Balchandani

Jun 23, 2023, 1:38:29 AM6/23/23
to hy...@python.org, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, ncr-py...@python.org, Chennai Python User Group Mailing List, pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Hope you are doing well, as you might know, PyCon India is scheduled to happen in Hyderabad from 29th Sep to 1st Oct, so I wanted to share some quick updates in that regard.
  • PyCon India 2023 ticket sales are now live, Please feel free to purchase your early bird tickets via this link: [0]
  • Our call for Sponsors is also live. Please help us spread the word. The sponsorship prospectus is available at: [1]
  • Also, here are our confirmed keynotes so far:
    • Rushabh Mehta
    • Jessica Greene
    • Shailesh Kumar
    • Marcelo Trylesinski
    • Ee Durbin (he has confirmed his interest, and we are currently awaiting his final confirmation)
  • PyCon India CFP [2] is still open, we have got around 50 proposals so far, please do help us spread the word. If you are interested please send a proposal.
For more details, feel free to check our weekly check-in Minutes of Meeting (MoM) document here: [3] and Zulip[4].

Regards
Sanchit
Team PyCon India 2023

Anjesh Agrawal

Jul 26, 2023, 1:42:20 PM7/26/23
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, hy...@python.org, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, ncr-py...@python.org, Chennai Python User Group Mailing List
Hello Sanchit,

Thanks for the update and we want to join as a community partner from Pydata Ahmedabad and Infinity AI. Please let me know what's the next step to become a community partner and spread the word about Python.

Thanks and Regards
Anjesh Agrawal

Thanks and Regards
Anjesh