PyConfHyd 2022 | Keynote & Ticket Sales Announcement

Ananya Maiti

Oct 7, 2022, 9:48:40 AM10/7/22
to PythonPune
Hello Folks,

We are happy to announce Sebastián Ramírez as our First Keynote
speaker for PyConf Hyderabad 2022.

About Sebastián Ramírez

Sebastián is a creator of FastAPI, Typer, and many other Open-Source
libraries. He has been building APIs and tools for Machine Learning
and data systems, in Latin America, the Middle East, and now Europe,
with different teams and organizations. You can find him on Twitter
@tiangolo.

Don't want to miss the opportunity to meet him in person? Visit [1] to
purchase your tickets.

Our CFP is still open, go and submit your proposal here [2]

For further updates, check out the PyConf Hyderabad 2022 website [3],
Twitter [4], and Instagram feeds [5]

Please feel free to contact us via our Telegram group [6] or Zulip [7]
channel if you have any additional questions.

[1] - https://konfhub.com/pyconf-hyd-22

[2] - https://www.papercall.io/pyconfhyd-cfp-2022

[3] - https://pyconf.hydpy.org/2022/

[4] - https://twitter.com/pyconfhyd

[5] - https://www.instagram.com/pyconfhyd/

[6] - http://bit.ly/join-hydpy

[7]- https://hydpy.zulipchat.com/login/

Thanks,
Ananyo
On Behalf of Team HydPy & PyConf Hyderabad