PyChandigarh is Here!!!

PyChandigarh

Apr 3, 2023, 12:53:04 PM4/3/23
to BangPypers, ChennaiPy, PythonPune, PyDelhi, PyCon India, PyChandigarh Mailing List, PyChandigarh
Hey Everyone,

We feel glad to announce the launch of the Chandigarh Chapter of the Python Community helping to foster the Tech Ecosystem in the Region.

All of this is only going to be possible with the continuous support of the people and the other Python communities.

Here are some of the important links:
Our first event is scheduled for Saturday April 22, 2023 as our first meet and greet including one technical session.

We are also looking for venue partners. If you or your company is interested, please reach out to con...@pychandigarh.org

Please join our Telegram channel and help write the new chapter of OUR COMMUNITY!!

Thanks and Regards,
Jatin Goel
(On Behalf of PyChandigarh)

Twitter Post – 3.png