[X-POST] Announcing our 1st Platinum Sponsor for PyCon India 2024 - HappyFox Inc

Ashok Tankala

Jul 19, 2024, 8:59:10 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to inpycon-...@python.org, bangp...@python.org, chen...@python.org, ncr-py...@python.org, pytho...@googlegroups.com, ko...@python.org, hy...@python.org, mump...@gmail.com

Hi All,

We are excited to announce our 1st Platinum Sponsor for PyCon India 2024 - HappyFox Inc.

HappyFox Inc

HappyFox is a leading provider of AI-driven support solutions, committed to exceptional customer and employee experiences. Their products include Help Desk, Service Desk, Assist AI, Workflows, Live Chat, Chatbot, and Business Intelligence. New Product Update: HappyFox AI enhances support operations with AI Copilot, AI Insights, AI Knowledge Base, AI Resolve, and AI Agents. HappyFox is trusted by over 2,000 companies in 70+ countries and empowering support teams in customer service, IT, HR, facilities, and more with user-friendly solutions that simplify complexity and encourage collaboration.

Follow them on their social media channels Instagram[0], Facebook[1], X[2], LinkedIn[3] and read more on their website[4].

We are immensely grateful to HappyFox Inc for their generous support.

Feel free to share the announcement blog post[5] in your network.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

[0] https://www.instagram.com/happyfoxapp
[1] https://www.facebook.com/happyfoxapp/
[2] https://x.com/HappyFoxApp