[JOB] Software Engineering Trainee at 1E9 Advisors

Vishal Apte

Nov 21, 2023, 5:10:07 AM11/21/23
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
👋 Hi! We are thrilled to announce Entropy -- a unique training program focused on application development with Python and Django.

⏳ Hurry! We are taking applications for a limited number of spots in the program, and seats are filling up FAST.

Information & Application
👉 Get more information at enine.dev/entropy
👉 Send us mail at ent...@enine.dev.
👉 Apply at eninedev.com/x/entropy

Details
▪️ What: 8 hours per day x 5 days per week x 24 weeks, without exception.
▪️ When: The program starts on Monday, December 11, 2023
▪️ Where: Training will be in Aundh, Pune and will be in-person only.
▪️ Who: College graduates with prior programming experience
▪️ Stipend: Trainees will be paid an annual CTC of 3L for the duration of the training course.
▪️ Attendance is mandatory.
▪️ Curriculum will include the foundations of software engineering including code hygiene, using linux, github, python, django, html, css, and javascript.