PyConf Hyderabad 2022 - Schedule Announcement

Sanchit Balchandani

Nov 22, 2022, 1:03:22 AM11/22/22
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Hope you're doing well. You might already know that PyConf Hyderabad 2022 is happening on the 10th & 11th of December 2022. We are glad to inform you that we are all set for the conference now and the schedule of the conference & workshop is also PUBLISHED. We are looking forward to seeing you all at this offline conference, feel free to buy your tickets if you haven't yet.

Feel free to check the schedule here - https://pyconf.hydpy.org/2022/#timetable

Some of the important information for your reference -

1. Sebastian Ramirez (creator of the FastAPI tool)
2. Usha Rengaraju (Chief data scientist and popular Kaggler)

Logistics:
Workshops Venue: EPAM Systems, Hyderabad
Conference venue: T-Hub Phase 2.0, Hyderabad

Important Links:

We are also offering a 10% discount on bulk booking of tickets (min quantity - 10).

Please reach out to us at con...@hydpy.org if in case you have any questions.

Regards
Team PyConf Hyderabad