January PythonPune meetup 2024

Akshay Gaikwad

Jan 20, 2024, 2:41:21 AMJan 20
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pythonistas :)

We are happy to announce our first meetup of this year, the January PythonPune meetup
on 27th January, 2024 starting at 10:30 AM IST.

We are having a free-flowing discussion about Python, Python
libraries, projects, coding challenges, or anything else of your
interest. The meetup welcomes Python novices as well as experts. If
you need help with an existing project, bring it. If you want to
interact with other Pythonistas, do come and say hello.

* How to join?
Join this video conference link
https://meet.jit.si/PythonPuneJan24

* More details:
https://www.meetup.com/pythonpune/events/298478157/

Thanks,
PythonPune Team.

January PythonPune meetup 2024

Jan 27, 2024, 10:30am – Jan 27, 2024, 12:30pm
(GMT+05:30) India Standard Time - Kolkata