[CFP] Calling Python Enthusiasts! Share Your Expertise at Feb PythonPune Meetup

Vishal VVR

Feb 2, 2024, 4:03:32 AMFeb 2
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pythonistas!

We're excited to announce that the February PythonPune meetup [1] is happening on February 10th, 2024!

To make it an informative and engaging event, we're actively seeking passionate speakers to share their Python knowledge and experiences with the community.

What can you talk about?

We're open to a wide range of topics, as long as they excite and interest fellow Python enthusiasts! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Share your journey: Did you tackle a challenging project using Python? Tell us about your approach, lessons learned, and the outcome!
- Unleash the library love: Introduce us to a cool Python library you've recently discovered and demonstrate its potential.
- Dive deep into data: Showcase your data science skills by analyzing a dataset, building a model, or visualizing insights.
- Explore the frontier: Present your explorations in cutting-edge areas like machine learning, web development, or automation.

Talk formats:

- Standard Talk: Share your in-depth knowledge in a 30-40 minute session.
- Lightning Talk: Spark curiosity with a quick and engaging 10-15 minute presentation.

Ready to submit your talk?

Head over to our GitHub issue page and follow the simple instructions http://cfp.pythonpune.in

Don't miss this chance to connect with fellow Pythonistas, share your passion, and contribute to the vibrant Python community in Pune!

See you there!

[1] https://www.meetup.com/pythonpune/events/298900151

Warm regards,
The PythonPune Team