[XPOST] PyCon India 2021 CFP Date Extension Announcement

Shivang Dubey

May 5, 2021, 1:04:49 PM5/5/21
to PythonPune
Hello everyone,
Keeping in mind the current scenario - the sharp and wide
spread of the pandemic, and the ongoing challenges, we understand that
some people might not have enough time to complete their proposals in time.

So, we are extending the CFP submission deadline for PyCon
India 2021 to help speakers who are currently struggling with the
effects of the pandemic in their country.

The new deadline is : *May 22 23:59* *UTC+5:30*
Read more on our blog. [1]

If you want to get assistance regarding your proposal join
our weekly mentorship calls.
Read more: [2]

[1]: https://in.pycon.org/blog/2021/cfp-extension.html
[2]: https://in.pycon.org/blog/2021/announce-mentorship.html