SCRUM Users - event on 24 Oct 2011 @ PKNS Seminar & Conference Centre, PJ

1 view

mike

Sep 26, 2011, 11:50:31 PM9/26/11
to python.my
Hello All,

Something for those interested in agile methods.

Please see below. RM$50 is not free. If some are really keen but can't
fork out this amount, please tell me. Will see what I can work out.

INVITATION TO MALAYSIA SCRUM USER GATHERING (MSUG)
- HIGHLIGHT OF LONDON SCRUM GATHERING: OCT 2011
- THE FUTURE OF AGILE PRACTITIONER

24 OCTOBER 2011 (MONDAY) , VENUE : PKNS Seminar & Conference Centre,
PJ

Dear Agile Practitioner's,

The event that you have all been waiting for is all happening again in
KL and whether you are a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum
Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) or just
interested to know more about the Scrum methodology and what lies
ahead for Agile Scrum.

You'll find plenty of ways to participate as you share experiences,
exchange information, and collaborate with fellow Scrum users. Get
value and expert insight that provides you with a framework for
evaluating and incorporating Scrum while you learn from experienced
practitioners and leaders in the Agile community.

If you're keen to know more about this event, please click on the URL
below for more details (to download the flyer) and proceed to register
ON-LINE immediately.
http://asiaictpm.org/mpc_event.php?id=121

The Door fees to attend this event is only RM30 for all CSM/ CSPO/CSD/
PMP/ MSCPMP circle members and all others is only RM50.

Payment can be make on the day you attend the event and
REGISTRATION to attend is MANDATORY. Closing date for Registration is
15 October 2011.

(PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND INVITE THEM TO JOIN YOU).

Thank you and let's make this a huge turnout for the Malaysia Scrum
User Gathering.

Kindest regards,
EK How
Organizing Chairman for MSUG

mike

Oct 11, 2011, 11:34:17 AM10/11/11
to python.my
The event is now free by registration. To register by Friday, 14th
October, just send your name and phone contact Nan Phin's email: nplee
(at) tm.net.my.

Sponsor of this event is Microsoft and iEnterprise Online Sdn Bhd
(www.ieol.com.my).