Python Malaysia Meetup July 2012, Change of Venue

sweemeng ng

Jul 21, 2012, 7:46:19 PM7/21/12
to python.my, osdcmy-list, fos...@foss.org.my, my...@lists.foss.org.my
Hi All

We have changed our venue for Python Malaysia Meetup 28th July 2012 . From Mindvalley Bangsar to iTrain Developer Playground behind Bank of China building. The time of the even is the same.

The address of the new venue is iTrain, Unit E-9-1 Block E, Megan Avenue 1, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Because there will be a 2 other event happening there.Where starting from 11am to 1pm will have Code Android Meetup, then from 1-3pm python.my and from 3pm onward, will be Devops user group meetup. We recommend that all participant of this event join all the 3 meetup.

As usual, the contact in case you get lost is
email: swee...@gmail.com
phone: 016 206 5780 (sweemeng

--
Just a random living organic computer code generator