JamiQ Singapore is hiring UI Engineer and System Engineer

Kelvin Quee

Jul 31, 2012, 10:08:56 PM7/31/12
to python.my, osdcmy-list, fos...@foss.org.my, my...@lists.foss.org.my
JamiQ is hiring! :)

*** UI Engineer ***
    * Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery and Javascript
    * Knowledge of Backbone, Knockout, Angular or related libraries
    * Having a design portfolio that showcases your UI skills is a plus
    * Have the ability to make IE, Chrome and Firefox behave

We are looking for a UI engineer to help develop and advance our cutting edge social analytics application. If you live and breathe UI, think user experience makes or breaks the product, are passionate about visualizing complex data using cutting edge technology, and excel in an agile open environment, JamiQ may be for you.

As a part of the team, you would:
    * Work closely with the product team and UX team to develop mockups for the web applications
    * Build the UI for our products

For more details, jump to - http://talents.jamiq.com/ui-engineer
*** Systems Engineer ***
    * 2+ years software development experience
    * Knowledge of Java, Python, Clojure, Ruby, or any functional languages
    * Knowledge of machine learning or data analysis techniques will be a plus
    * Candidates who possess knowledge of functional languages will be looked upon favourably

We are looking for a systems engineer to help develop and advance our cutting edge social analytics backend. If you live and breathe backend systems, are passionate about working with BigData or machine learning algorithms, and excel in an agile open environment, JamiQ may be for you.

As a part of the team, you would:
   * Work closely with the product and business teams to develop
   * Improve JamiQ’s analytics platform

For more details, jump to - http://talents.jamiq.com/systems-engineer

==
To find out more about our company, please see - http://co.jamiq.com/

[...]

If you want someone to talk to, call me (+65 9177 3635/Skype: kelvinquee).

Sincerely,
Kelvin Quee