Holiday Schedule

Juan Gomez

Nov 8, 2012, 1:04:26 PM11/8/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

With the Holidays fast approaching and the year coming to an end, we wanted to get a quick note out to talk about some changes on our regular schedule.

But first one of our sponsor, O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com/) wanted us to pass along this survey to everybody -> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PythonUG

It will only take two minutes of your time and it will give you the opportunity to help shape the next wave of Python books and content created by O'Reilly so that it's tailored to your needs and preferences.

Now let's talk about the schedule:

On November we're only having one meeting and we decided to move it to the second Thursday of the month (a.k.a Today!). This was announced a few weeks ago and we're really hoping to see everybody tonight at InTouch Solutions in Overland Park, to hear @fsiler talk about Copyright & Software.

December and January will also have one meeting each. We've opted for a Hackatahon on December 8th and then we'll meet again on January 24th for our Regular Monthly meetup where we'll have a main presentation and maybe some lighting talks.

We hope this new schedule works better for everybody and we're looking forward to see you all there.

(I apologize for the cross-posting to those of you also subscribed to the meetup page).